Pooja Bhatt assumes control of the casting process on Bigg Boss OTT 2 Day 42, resulting in rigorous auditions and heated disputes between the participants. Following the assignment, Elvish Yadav responded to Manisha Rani’s suggestion.
Pooja Bhatt hosted auditions for several characters in a film as part of a task on Bigg Boss OTT 2 Day 42.
During the auditions, there were conflicts and arguments, and some of the candidates turned down particular jobs.
Because Pooja’s casting choices did not take into account the preferences of the viewers, the candidates were given basic rations rather than premium rations.
Day 42 of Bigg Boss OTT 2 saw an exciting show full of surprises and gripping events. The contestants were working on their weekly task, which required earning their weekly supplies by completing ration tasks. The audience was highly entertained by the heated debates, divergent viewpoints, and interesting occurrences that resulted from this work.
BIGG BOSS OTT 2 WRITTEN UPDATE FOR DAY 42
1. Bigg Boss informed the participants of an announcement throughout the episode. They were told about the significance of the ideal casting during a conference arranged in the living area. Bigg Boss hired Pooja Bhatt as the casting director in an original and thrilling twist. She was able to hold auditions for several roles right there in the Bigg Boss house. Pooja’s casting choices and the contestants’ auditions will have a significant impact on their weekly ration.
2. Bigg Boss revealed that a forthcoming movie needs a villain. A participant who had intriguingly displayed their wicked side on Bigg Boss OTT was to be cast. Manisha Rani, Elvish Yadav, and Bebika Dhurve were contacted by Pooja for auditions.Manisha vehemently refused to perform her audition and asserted that she is the “heroine” whereas Elvisha and Bebika did. This sparked a disagreement.
3. Elvish impressed Pooja at his audition by showcasing his beautiful and bad-boy persona. She thought he would be excellent as a cunning villain. Bebika noted that people can perceive her as a villain since her candour tends to come off as harsh. Bebika was selected as the bad guy in the house after Pooja provided her scenes to act out.
4. Pooja invited Aashika Bhatia and Jad Hadid to appear in an audition for the part of “Hero Ka Dost.” Aashika voiced her disapproval at being treated as a sidekick. Jad performed well during his audition, winning the part of the Hero’s companion.
5.The film’s role of “Passing Shot- No dialogues” was the next role up for audition. Manisha Rani and Aashika were asked to perform in the role’s auditions, but both declined. Manisha was upset because Pooja chose to bestow the title on her despite their protests.
6. The audition for “Heroine” came next, and only Jiya Shankar was invited. Pooja praised her performance and named her the Bigg Boss OTT 2 house’s chosen heroine.
7. Pooja then advanced to the final round, dubbed “Crowd Ka Hissa.” For this part, Avinash Sachdev and Aashika Bhatia were requested to attend an audition. While Aashika declined to take part, Avinash complied with Pooja’s request and performed his audition. Despite Aashika’s protest, Pooja gave her the moniker “Crowd Ka Hissa.”
8. Later, Bigg Boss revealed that Pooja’s casting choices did not reflect the tastes of the viewers, which is why the contestants were given basic ration rather than premium ration.
9. After doing the ration work, Manisha Rani joked around and declared her love for Elvish Yadav. She humorously acknowledged that she had been considering him before bed. Elvish stated, however, that he is already dating someone outside of the Bigg Boss house.
10. In addition, Abhishek Malhan said that he has a soft spot for Jiya when he said that he doesn’t mind when she acts sweet around him.
11. Over eggs, Avinash Sachdev and Abhishek Malhan also engaged in verbal combat. Malhan claimed that Sachdev had forced Pooja to save additional eggs so that he could eat the entire batch by himself. The latter denied these accusations.